Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Maternity Pictures

It has taken me about 7 months to talk Cory Lee into taking maternity pictures.  Finally, he agreed.  Sally from our church took these beautiful pictures for us.  She is so talented.  We went out to Sunrise Park on James Island.  It was a lot of fun.  I even think Cory enjoyed it :).  Here are a few of the shots I fell in love with. 
















To look at more of Sally's awesome work, check out her website.  I have it saved to my favorites so I can stalk all of her new shoots :) http://www.sallywattsphoto.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! And, I've heard nothing but wonderful things about the Birth Center. I'm sure you will have a great experience!

Sally Watts said...

Thanks for the shout-out Jessie!
What's cool is that your favorites are many of mine too! That doesn't always happen. it's always fun, and sometimes surprising, to see which images people gravitate to. :)

Lauren V. said...

Yay for maternity shots! I love the one of Cory poking out his belly, too :) Glad you guys had fun!

Erin Strausbaugh said...

these pictures are ABSOLUTELY STINKIN BEAUTIFUL. love it. she'll be here soooon! :)