Monday, May 23, 2011

preparing the nest

I sit today about 6 weeks from my due date.  Cory and I are so excited.  It seems like anytime there is a silent moment in our house, one of us will say, "I just cant wait to see her."  We are constantly daydreaming about her, I think.  I keep visualizing that moment when we will see her face for the first time.  I told Cory that he is nesting as much as I am.  Over the last week, the whole house has received a fresh coat of paint  and new wood floors. 

We are tired, but we are having so much fun.  This pregnancy has been a great season for us.  it has been such a sweet time.  The Lord is preparing each of us for this next step.  I appreciate my husband so much, and I am so thankful that he is mine.  He is going to be an awesome Dad :)  

Over the next week, we are going to be working room by room, deep cleaning and reorganizing.  The joys of preparing the nest:)
All of this work has worn someone out :)

No comments: