This recipe has made the cut, and will be in the rotation each month in the Evans household. Sorry, no pictures...but here it is.
Homemade French Dips
Crock pot
Any cut of beef (or venison) that will shed well
1 can of dark beer
2 cans of Campbell's french onion soup
water
salt and pep
hoagie rolls and swiss cheese
Cover beef with ingredients and crock all day. serve on rolls with cheese and a cup of the juice from the crock pot. I served with fries.
you can also save the stock and add chopped onions for French Onion Soup.
3 comments:
Thanks for the recipe! We made them the other night and loved them! We should do a joint 30 day plan for spring/summer & fall/winter :)
That sounds like a good idea. I am gearing up to get back on the coupon wagon as well. I have plans for stock space in my mudroom as soon as we get settled in with Harper. I have started collecting Sunday papers already :) been watching too many episodes of Extreme Couponing
Nice blog Jessie and congratulations to you and Cory. Email us some time so we can catch up on Charleston life.
terry.laura1221@att.net
Post a Comment