I am new to blogging, but I have noticed that a lot of my friends have these, and I am not allowed to comment on their blog unless I have one of my own. So here we go. It is January, so I will start with some goals for 2010.
1. eat more WORD. I hate that I take God's Word for granted as much as I do. I am excited about what He is doing in me and everywhere else. Lord Please help me be more disciplined and hungry.
2. Read more in general. Sadly, I only took time to read three non-school related books last year. I would like to read at least one a month.
3. Be more diligent at home. I want to be a better homemaker for my hubby.
4. Stick to the budget
5. Live in the present more. I love to live in the possibilities, which is good (and energizing). But I feel like I get so "on task" that I rush out of a hug or out of a conversation.
Five seems like a good round number.
3 comments:
WHOA! you are a blogger! HAHA Love you!
J and Cory, you two are great. I am so lucky to have you in my life.
- year two of your relationship Jessie was coming to my room everymorning to put on moonlight path (for you Cory) before class... she owes me about a bottles worth ;)
great times....
Lisa you are funny :)I still waer moonlight path, too :)
Post a Comment