I met Cory the first weekend that I arrived in Charleston in 1999. We had a great conversation, and Cory asked me to hang out again. Unbeknownst to him, one of the seniors on my team had given me the advice to "Stay away from the baseball players." Being the non-confrontational person that I am, I told Cory "Sure we can go out" and gave him my number (all the girls who read this will know what I am saying). Well, I had given my number to several other guys that night (Sorry to my high school friend whose car phone number I used) and unbeknownst to me, one of them was Cory's roommate. So when sweet Cory got home that night and told his roommate that he had met a really nice girl from West Virginia who played on the basketball team and he was going to take her out again, his roommate said, "Well I did too". Needless to say that Cory got the wrong idea of me pretty quick. He figured me out in due time, though.
2001
2002 (1 year of dating)
2008 Mr and Mrs. Evans
Prom Picture in front of the house
Home Sweet Home on Johns Island




1 comment:
I love you guys!! The prom pic is my fav. :) - k8
Post a Comment