I have not posted anything in a while, and I finally marked the last thing off of my to-do list for today, so I thought I would take a second and post something.
One of the goals that I have set for myself this year is to read more. I have digested 3 book in 2010, and I am about to get started on my fourth tomorrow. Here is the list of what I have knocked out so far...
1. The Associate by John Grisham (i give it a 6-10)
1st year attorney trying to make it in NYC. Blackmail. Government Corruption. Suspense. Blahzay Blahzay
2. Cross Country by James Patterson (I give it a 5-10)
Alex Cross Series. I hate to admit it, but I usually enjoy reading Patterson's novels :). No depth, but page turners none-the-less.
3. Lit by Dave Edwards (6-10)
Nonfiction. practical. What does it look like to be a follower of Christ? What does it mean to be light? etc. I was reviewing this as a possibility for something we could use for a General Ed course.
I hope I can keep this up. I have been watching less TV, and I feel like I have rested better (reading before bed).
No comments:
Post a Comment